Brake Hand Winches
Brake Hand Winches
Brake Hand Winches are compact, lightweight and a cost-effective solution for a variety of applications. They can be used for both pulling and lifting purposes and comply to the Australian Standards AS1418.2 when correctly fitted with the approved wire rope and fittings. They can be supplied with a powder-coated or in stainless steel, depending on your application.
The Salt Spray Test is an international standardised test method used to check the corrosion resistance of coated samples. Protective coatings provide corrosion resistance to metallic parts made of steel, zinc and aluminium alloys or brass. Since these coatings can provide a high corrosion resistance through the intended life of the part in use, it is necessary to check this by other means than normal outside exposure. The Salt Spray Test produces an accelerated corrosive attack to the coated samples, in order to predict its suitability in use as a protective finish. The appearance of corrosion products (i.e. rust) is evaluated after a period of time. Test duration depends on the resistance of the coating; the more resistant the coating is, the longer the period in testing without showing signs of corrosion. After 1,000 hours of the Salt Spray Test, the Pacific Brake Winches did not show any sign of corrosion and the coating was still intact.
- Positive Weston-style brake will hold the load in any position.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged construction.
- Mechanical components enclosed for protection and safety.
- Available with a powder-coated finish.
- Rope to drum fixing clamp provide
- BHW1200 available as a noiseless model
- AS1418.2 Compliance applies when correctly fitted with approved wire rope and fittings.
- BHW1200 / BHW1800 / BHW2600 also available in stainless steel.
- Heat-treated gears.
- Strong removable handles.
- High precision construction minimises gear noise.