BELWSF2200 Hand WinchW/Cover
The BELW Brake Winches are compact, lightweight and a cost-effective solution for a variety of applications. They can be used for both pulling and lifting purposes and comply to the Australian Standards AS1418.2 when correctly fitted with the approved wire rope and fittings. They can be supplied with a powder-coated or in stainless steel, depending on your application.
- Positive Weston-style brake will hold the load in any position.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged construction.
- Mechanical components enclosed for protection and safety.
- Available with a powder-coated finish.
- Rope to drum fixing clamp provide
- BHW1200 available as a noiseless model
- AS1418.2 Compliance applies when correctly fitted with approved wire rope and fittings.
- BHW1200 / BHW1800 / BHW2600 also available in stainless steel.
- Heat-treated gears.
- Strong removable handles.
- High precision construction minimises gear noise.
|Pulling Capacity (kg)||1700|
|Lifting Capacity (kg)||850|
|Hand Force Required (kg)||16|
|Standard Finish||Powder – Coated|
|Handle Length (mm)||300|
|Hub Diameter (mm)||Ø60|
|Cable Diameter (mm x m)||Ø8.0 x 32|
|Net Weight (kg)||13.5|
|Stainless Steel Available||NO|
|100||64.3||238||214||108||300||156||Ø16||Ø155||Ø60||118||224||342||238||198||130||224||150||13||50||4 – Ø13|
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation