COMEUPElectric WinchesCWG 300 kg / 240V AC & 415V 3ph
Comeup Electric Winches come in various sizes and lifting capacities. All winches are precision engineered and constructed from heavy duty material which creates a high performance product with low maintenance; suited for a wide range of applications.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy installation and portable use.
- Positive retention of wire rope on to drum
- Electromagnetic spring-applied fail safe brake designed for both static and dynamic loading which applies automatically in the event of power loss
- Heavy duty high efficiency ball bearing on all running surfaces
- Compact load sharing design of the heat-treated planetary gear which ensures quiet operation and long life
- Enclosed drum flanges to prevent rope becoming trapped between drum and support steel plates
- Steel plate foot mountings
- Quiet running
- Emergency stop function switch is featured on all models.
- IP65 pendant control.
- 24V x 3 meter push button control supplied as standard with all CWG models.
- Optional cordless radio remote control available on request.
|Lifting Capacity Kg wire rope top layer||300||300|
|Lifting Speed, m/min||First layer||12||10|
|Motor rating IP44||Type||Induction|
|Output, kw x poles||1ph, 220 - 240V||1.5 x 4||-|
|3ph, 380-440V||-||0.75 x 4|
|Maximum lifting height, m||58||29|
|Wire rop w/hook||Size, mm x m||*6 x 60 | 7 x 40||*6 x 30|
|Construction||6 x 19|
|Breaking strength Kg||2,010 | 2,700||2,010|
|Drum dimension, mm||Length||150||110|
|Mounting bolts pattern, mm x mm||197 x 156||142 x 142|
|Net weight, kg (standard version)||42||32|
|Gross weight kg||44||34|
|Body dimension, mm (L x D x H)||624 x 252 x 300||477 x 210 x 241|
Above performance ratings are based on 50Hz supply. (60Hz motor available as option resulting in a reduction of lifting capacities by 20% and a speed increase of 20%
|Pulling load capacityfor various inclines in kg|
|Model||Stock Code||Level surface||Gradient % inclines / angle degrees|
- All rating are based on the top layer. For each layer reduction on the drum pulling capacity is increased by 10%
- Use a snatch block for double line operation, to increase line pull by approximately 85%
- The pulling capacities are based on a pulling load and 15% has been allowed for friction (specific applications will vary)
|Lifting Capacit, Lifting Speed and Rope Capacity|
|Layer of Wire rope||Lifting Capacity kg||Lifting Speed m/min||Total Rope on Drum, m|
|Model / Stock Code||CWG10077 / ACW320||CWG30075 / ACW345||CWG10077 / ACW320||CWG30075 / ACW345||CWG10077 / ACW320||CWG30075 / ACW345|
Note:.Above performance ratings are based on 50Hz supply.
BELW Electric Winches
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation