FLPSLong Product Carrier
The FLPS Long Product Carrier is designed to lift and transport long products around the workplace. Its unique design incorporates 2-way fork access allowing the forklift to reposition the load longways when required to get through narrow doorways and in confined spaces.
- Suitable for transporting long products through narrow doorways
- 2-way fork pocket entry
- Ratchet strap loadbinder supplied to secure load
- Slip-on attachment and fork locking pins allow quick connection to a forklift
- Available in 2 sizes to suit load capacity
- Designed by East West Engineering and certified to relevant Australian standards
- Enamel paint finish
For forklift stability, the maximum working load limit should not exceed 10% of the forklift truck capacity
|Model||Working Load Limit (WLL)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Fork Pocket Size||Fork Pocket Centres||Unit Weight (kg)|
|FLPS2518||250||1880||1115||130 x 55||852||110|
|FLPS5018||500||1890||1175||155 x 60||877||130|
BELW Forklift Attachments
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation