RBXRotating Bale Clamp
The RBX Rotating Bale Clamp is designed to efficiently handle and rotate baled products or blocks.
- Enable forklift operator to clamp and rotate unpalletised loads
- Commonly used for handling baled products like waste paper, cotton, wool, textile and metal scrap bales
- Lateral sliding arm design for smooth clamping and sideshifting function
- Ribbed arms for secure grip and handling of load
- Available in a wide range of openings and arm lengths
- Maximum residual capacity due to minimum weight and lost load
- Cylinder protection to prevent damage
- Robust design
- Please contact the forklift manufacturer for the residual capacity of attachment
- Two additional hydraulic circuits required
- Supplied without hoses
- Opening range refers to the distance between arm tips
|Model||Capacity @ LC (kg@mm)||Mounting Class||Opening Range (mm)||Arm Height (mm)||Arm Length (mm)||Frame Width (mm)||Arm Thickness (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Lost Load (mm)||Unit Weight (kg)|
* Opening range can be designed to suit multiple load sizes.
** Other sizes and capacities available upon request.
BELW Forklift Attachments
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation