BELWGeared Girder TrolleyModel GT01
Easy installation with a super quick adjustment to any in-range size girder. The geared girder trolley is operated (moved) by pulling the hand-chain that operates the gears running on the bottom flange of monorail. The main shaft with spacers can be adjusted to the width of the beam. They are widely used in factories, mines, wharves, docks, warehouses and engineering workshops for installation of equipment and conveyance of goods. They are especially suitable for maintenance and repairing of equipment in places where no power supply is available.
- Complies to AS1418.2
- Standard hand chain is 3 metres however longer chain lengths are available.
- High quality sealed ball bearings.
- Identification tag with serial number.
- Fitted with anti-drop plates for safety. Low headroom by design.
- Suitable for I beam (UC Beam), We can change wheels of trolley for H beam (UB Beam) for additional cost.
|Product Code||W.L.L.||Beam Size (mm)||Pulling Force (N)||Chain Length (M)||Net Weight (kg)||Dimmensions (mm)|
|131510||1.5 - 2||76-210||140||3||16||305||273||236||130|
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation