BELWLINQ Double Leg Elasticated Lanyard
- 1.85M Elasticated Lanyard
- WLE2- Double Leg Elasticated Lanyard + hardware (see list below)
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard??s webbing strength.
- Australian designed, engineered, and MADE.
- Webbing Tenacity= 23kN.
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- BSI Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
- WLE2 – Lanyard Code
- SN – Snap Hook Code
- SD – Scaffold Hook Double Action Steel Alloy 68mm
Complete Order Code = WLE2SNSN
FOR COMPLETE CODE ADD LANYARD AND HARDWARE CODE TOGETHER
Eg. Single Adjustable Lanyard with 3 x Triple Action Karabiner = WLA2 + KTKT
Lanyards come in standard length of 2m*, smaller sizes are available.
Available Hardware Options
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation