BELWLINQ Single Adjustable Rope Lanyard
- Kernmantle rope is rope constructed with its interior core protected by a woven exterior sheath designed to optimise strength, durability, and flexibility. The core fibres provide the tensile strength of the rope, while the sheath protects the core from abrasion during use.
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg, including tools and equipment
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength
- Available in 3 other hardware options
- RLA1KDRG – Single Leg 2M Shock Absorb Adjustable Rope Lanyard with Hardware KD & RG
- RLA1KSRG – Single Leg 2M Shock Absorb Adjustable Rope Lanyard with Hardware KS & RG
- RLA1KTRG – Single Leg 2M Shock Absorb Adjustable Rope Lanyard with Hardware KT & RG
- RLA1 – Lanyard Code
- SN – Snap Hook Code
- RG – Rope Grab Code
Complete Order Code = RLA1SNRG
FOR COMPLETE CODE ADD LANYARD AND HARDWARE CODE TOGETHER
Eg. Single Adjustable Rope Lanyard with 1 x Triple Action Karabiner & 1 x Rope Grab = RLA1 + KTRG
Lanyards come in standard length of 2m*, smaller sizes are available.
Available Hardware Options
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation