BELW Weld-on Lifting & Lashing RingsG100
Grade 100 weld-on lifting and lashing rings are manufactured using quality alloy steel, quenched and tempered, and offers a full working load limit at all angles. Just some of the many applications for this innovative product include mining, offshore exploration, road or rail transport, and maritime associated industries. Ring has a durable powder coated baked enamel finish, and is available in a function and compact design.
- Design Safety Factor 4:1
- Offers a full working load limit at all angles
- Extremely high strength attachment as a lifting and lashing point
- Lifting ring and welding block are both marked with Brand, Month and Year (MM/YY). Only the welding block is marked with the W.L.L.
- Easily welded into required position with the aid of height lugs on the weld block
- Functional compact design
- Lifting ring has durable powder coated baked enamel finish
- Test Certificate available
- Weld instruction details supplied with each unit
|Product code||WLL||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||I (mm)||M (mm)||Approx Weight||Weld mm HV+aL||Weld Size||Weld Length (mm)||Weld Volume|
|BALPV015||1.5t||38||79||66||14||13.5||32||25||31||2||0.4kg||HV5+3||HV 5+a3||2 x 33||ca. 1.2cm3|
|BALPV025||2.5t||45||92.5||77||16||13.5||36||27||38||3.5||0.6kg||HV7+3||HV 7+a3||2 x 40||ca. 2.6cm3|
|BALPV040||4t||51||102||87||18||16.5||42||32||40.5||2||0.9kg||HV8+3||HV 8+a3||2 x 40||ca. 3.2cm3|
|BALPV067||6.7t||67||138||115||24||22.5||61||44||55||4||2kg||HV12+4||HV 12+a3||2 x 60||ca. 8.7cm3|
|BALPV100||10t||67.5||142||129||26.5||57.5||75||53||57.5||4||3kg||HV16+4||HV 16+a3||2 x 60||ca. 15.5cm3|
|BALPV160||16t||100||216.4||190||40||26||95||69||85||5||6.9kg||HV25+6||HV 25+a3||2 x 90||ca. 56cm3|
These components are easily welded into required position with the aid of height lugs on the weld block. Weld instructions are also included with each unit. Please note that welding should only be carried out according to EN 287 or AWS Standards by an authorised welder.
BELW Lifting Points
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation