BELWVC VerticalPlate Clamp
VC Vertical Plate Clamp is designed as a standard plate clamp for the lifting and turning of steel plate, steel structures such as H and I beams and the lifting of steel pipes etc.
The clamp has a durable and lightweight design and operates by the use of positive clamping force that increases in ratio to the weight of the load lifted.
- Complies to AS4991
- Capacities available from 1.0 tonne to 3.0 tonne
- Fully forged body.
- Grip ranges and WLL hard stamped into body.
- Safety locking mechanism.
- Heat treated cam and pad to ensure long-life and resist wear.
- Individually serial numbered with test certificates and user manual.
- Spare parts are available
|Product Code||W.L.L.||Model Type||Plate Thickness (mm)||Dimmensions (mm)||Net Weight|
BELW Specialised Lifting
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation