BELWUnilift Locking Klaw
These strong, safe, lightweight clutches suit all spherical head lifting anchors. They protect against dangerous disconnection where there is a risk of fouling, which is a common problem when lowering precast drainage products into confined spaces like trenches. They also help to safely rotate civil prefabricated concrete units.
Unilift Locking Klaws are the strongest clutches on the market. Their capacity exceeds the factor of safety of 4.0 for lifting clutches as specified in AS 3850.1:2015, table 2.1.
- Locking Klaw can be connected with the tail towards the load and the tail away from the load preventing unsafe situations caused by mis-engagement.
- Standard load classes of 1.3, 2.5, 5, 10, 20 and 32 tonnes available.
- Fast, efficient handling of products in the factory, during transport and on the job-site.
- Unique, patented design of the Unilift Locking Klaw prevents disconnection between clutch and anchor.
- Easy to train operators how to use the system with minimal supervision.
- Components of different load groups are not interchangeable for maximum safety.
- Unilift Locking Klaws and Anchors exceed the requirements for lifting systems in AS 3850.1:2015 – Prefabricated Concrete Elements
- Anchors are hot-dip galvanised for superior corrosion resistance.
|Annual Proof Load kN||24||36||60||120||240||384|
|Nominal WLL Anchor (tonnes)||1.3||2.5||5||10||20||32|
* Halfen clutches carry a CE mark, more information is available on request.
A 5 tonne remote release Locking Klaw is also
available which is ideal for tilt-up construction.
|Product Code||Product Description|
|05LKRR||5 Tonne Remote Release|
BELW Specialised Lifting
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation