BELW Galvanised Wire Rope Thimblesto AS1138
Australian Standards Wire Rope Thimbles
- AS Thimbles are recommended for heavy duty applications.
- Conforms to AS1138
- Made from heat treated high tensile steel material.
- Sizes available are from 6mm to 48mm.
- Used to reinforce the eye and protect the wire rope from damage from any lifting tackle or any other connection
- Hot dip galvanised with yellow paint at the tips
- Ideal to secure loop for wire rope where needed
- Ideal for steel and fibre core wire rope
|Product Code||Wire Diameter||A||D||H|
Dimensions (mm) ± 5%
BELW Wire Rope Fittings
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation