BELWLINQ Double Leg Rope Lanyard
- Kernmantle Rope Lanyard – 2 metre Lanyard
- RLO2- Double Leg Kernmantle Rope Lanyard with shock pack + hardware ( see list below)
- Australian designed, engineered, and made.
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware.
- 12mm kernmantle rope.
- Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point.
- HARDWARE AVAILABLE Note: 1st hardware code listed is connected to the body. e.g. KDSN Double action karabiner to body and snap hook on lanyard end.
- ie: RLO2KDSN includes 1 x Karabiner Double Action & 2 x Snap Hook
- SN – Snap Hook
- ST – Triple Action Scaffold Hook Steel Alloy 68mm
- RLO2 – Lanyard Code
- SN – Snap Hook Code
- ST – Triple action Scaffold hook Code
Complete Order Code = RLO2SNST
See below available hardware fittings options
FOR COMPLETE CODE ADD LANYARD AND HARDWARE CODE TOGETHER
Eg. Double Adjustable Lanyard with 2 x Triple Action Karabiner = RLO2 + KTKT
Lanyards come in standard length of 2m*, smaller sizes are available.
Available Hardware Options
Need Help or can’t find what your looking for?
Send us your requirements and one of our expert team will get back to you with our recommendation of equipment and or a quotation